Who is Russell Cellular
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, 42 states, and 2,600 plus employees, our mission is to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time.
Why Russell Cellular
Here are some reasons why Russell Cellular is the company for you!
- Competitive based pay
- In-depth training program
- Health and life insurance
- Paid sick days and company holidays
- 401k Matching
- Incentive programs, industry discounts and perks
- Positive working environment
- Team based philosophy
What will you do in your role
Your role is to hire and support our greatest asset-our people. Using your Human Resources expertise and a deep understanding of our business, you'll guide your customers, our employees, through all people-related matters as they navigate challenges and embrace opportunities. This will begin prior to them actually becoming an employee as you will have the ability to influence the onboarding process. You'll also help our managers to be better leaders by supporting them in mentorship, providing feedback, and managing performance. And you'll model strong leadership by building a great environment for your team of representatives. You will play a key role in creating a work environment where everyone can thrive.
- Leading, motivating, and engaging your team to deliver outstanding results.
- Understanding, supporting, and educating in compensation, coaching and performance and hiring strategy.
- Supporting senior business leaders to lead performance effectively.
- Offering advice on ethics, compliance, hiring and employee relations issues.
- Partnering with the leadership to understand business environment and work priorities to develop and execute innovative solutions to address current associate management issues.
- Defining review and feedback mechanism within the team to ensure effective communication flows.
- Coaching leadership on the HR aspects of key business strategies, issues and decisions.
- Ability to drive HR strategy to enable the organization to be one of the premier employee experience providers.
- Ensuring that the sensitive issues are handled effectively and are brought to a logical conclusion with constant communication to relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting the business units to manage the employee attrition through effective strategies & solutions.
What makes you right for our role
Not only do you know your stuff when it comes to human resources, you love to use your knowledge to develop strategies, build plans, and solve problems. You know how to seek pressing issues without losing sight of the big picture. You are driven to help your clients be better leaders, and you believe in everyone's potential to grow. In short, you're a valued partner and an inspiring manager. You'll enjoy working with your customers to make this an even better place to work.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree and four or more years of work experience directly applicable HR experience and a most recent role in HR Business Partner function and/or an equivalent combination of advanced training and experience.
- Ability to do multi-task, deal effectively with ambiguity, recognize trends and identify systemic approaches to solve problems in a matrixed and dynamic organization.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, business acumen, excellent project & program management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience leading a team and working collaboratively as a team member.
- Strong collaborating skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Experience influencing key partners through relationships, expertise and data.
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain rapport with people of diverse backgrounds and professional levels.
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.