Are you a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 80 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Pay range: $19.20 - $20.29 per hour. Based on your education, experience, and credentials.
Various Shifts Available!
What You Will Be Doing
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing direct programming and/or dietary, laundry, toileting, housekeeping and provide support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Assists in the development and implementation of Individual Plans (IP’s) and assists in the implementation and documentation of formal IP programs and other programmatic requirements. Provides critical care and extensive support for individuals requiring total care.
- Performs related household chores as needed (to supplement resident training or resident competence); assists in the preparation of a shopping list for food and dietary supplies; assists in shopping for food
- Assists consumers with preparation and/or prepares nutritious meals as directed by the Dietician
- Assures all food preparation, storage areas, and dining areas are kept clean and sanitary; assists residents with cleaning of these areas as required; cleans or assists residents in cleaning of shared areas of the home
- Ensures the safety, health and well-being of all residents; reports and documents unsafe conditions in the environment and injury and health conditions of all residents
Minimum Education & Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate in English, including both spoken and written
- At least one to three years of experience working with intellectually/developmentally disabled individuals required.
- First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant; delegated nursing (training will be provided, if not already certified).
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- No more than 5 points on license.
- Proof of auto insurance.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccine required.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.