The Management Trust
Position Title: Information Technology Data Analyst
Location: Tustin, CA
Reporting To: Director of Information Technology
Status: Non-exempt, Full-Time
Salary: $32.00 - $41.50 per hour DOE
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients’ needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
THE DEPARTMENT, YOUR TEAMMATES, AND THE ROLE:
IT may sound like an odd group to help build better communities, but around here, we say that we are built differently. We are a tightly-knit group of talented individuals who look for ways to improve the technology used by our fellow employee-owners and the clients we serve. In doing so, we encourage forward-thinking – even when it steps outside of the traditional IT realm. We are looking for a like-minded individual with the skills to handle the IT side of things while being customer experience-focused (the human side of things). Our team holds itself to high accountability standards, so the right cultural fit matters. We can train on almost everything, but cannot train on character, work ethic, and a positive “do whatever it takes” attitude.
Most of us on the team have come from the traditional MSP (Managed Service Provider) world of crazy hours, trying to respond to many clients who believe you are just there to sell them something while keeping the company’s profit margins in mind. We are breaking that mold. This is an internal position that will serve employees and customers with flexible hours and prioritize work-life balance. We work smart and have fun along the way.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING (MOST OF THE TIME):
- Under the direction of the Director of IT, the focus is on development of data reports using tools such as Power BI
- Supervise the team of data and software analysts
- Helping Employee-Owners resolve help desk issues related to the main ERP application data
- Looking for ways to better communicate the business data available to decision-makers throughout the organization
- Train Employee-Owners of all levels on the use of reports and software to better understand the data
- Monitor and assist with the maintenance of SQL database and queries (under the direction of the IT Operations Manager and Director of IT)
- Work directly with hosted software vendors to ensure the priorities of The Management Trust are being addressed and issues resolved
- Communicating effectively with other Employee-Owners in a friendly and helpful manner
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and the equivalent of 4+ years of data and reporting experience (school experience will be considered within this term)
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Power BI
- SQL query design and relational table experience
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel/management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple responsibilities (i.e. self-starter/self-motivated)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization
- Must be a team player
- Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities
- Willing to learn Company processes and procedures, and learn/use proprietary software
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all internal and external customers at all times
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Basic SQL database administration
- Rudimentary programming skills in C++/VB .Net
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and driving record in compliance with Company policy.
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Be stationary for periods of time
- Relocate up to (25) pounds
- Travel to and from offsite meetings
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Monday-Friday from approx. 8:00 am-5:00 pm, with opportunities for a hybrid-remote work schedule
- This position may require occasional long hours to meet business needs, including being available for emergency needs as well as occasional travel within the United States
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.
|We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate and support diversity.
The Management Trust reserves the right to modify any job description at any time based on business need.