Are you an Outpatient Therapist who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
What You Will Be Doing
The clinician reports to the clinical supervisor and is responsible for ensuring that the clients' medically related emotional and social needs are met and maintained on an individual basis in accordance with policies and procedures and current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations. The primary responsibility will be providing services for the Youngstown Behavior Health programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field.
- Licensed through the State of Ohio as an LSW/LPC/LISW/LPCC.
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant. (Training will be provided, if not already certified).
- Valid Ohio Driver's License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles; proof of auto insurance.
- No more than 5 points on license.
- Within 60 days of hire, successful completion of the required physical crisis management training(s) and certification(s) applicable to the assigned program.
- Master’s degree in social work or related field.
- Two (2) years of supervised social work experience in a health care setting, working directly with individuals.
- Experience working with youth with autism spectrum disorders.
- Experience working with adults and youth with mental health disorders.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.