***Starting Pay: $14.00 with an incerease based on experience***
Edgerton Care Center is a 61 bed skilled nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. We have a reputation for providing quality care to seniors in Edgerton, Rock County and surrounding communities.
We're a non-profit senior living community which means we are mission-driven, not profit-driven. We focus on quality care that best serves our patients and residents. We also reinvest in our facility to continue to offer the very best care and resident experience.
The dietary aide will portion and serve food attractively and assists in food preparation for residents. Operates, cleans and sanitizes kitchen and cafeteria equipment, dishes, and utensils. Adheres to food safety guidelines, follows diet restrictions and recipes. The applicant will offer effective communication and interaction with residents, visitors and other team members.
- Team member
- General abilities in basic math skills
- Effective communication skills
- Must be English literate and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
COGNITIVE OR MENTAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
Must have organizational skills and be able to manage multiple priorities and have the ability to make decisions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB, DEPARTMENTAL EXPECTATIONS
1. Set up dining rooms and trays for meal service.
2. Serve portioned food according to diet restrictions.
3. Deliver trays, carts, floor stock and nourishment.
4. Washes dishes, pots and pans and completes general cleaning.
5. Assist in trays and food preparation.
6. Operating and sanitizing equipment.
7. Other duties: Completes all other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS OF THE EMPLOYEE
It is the expectation that the employee complies with applicable standards of behavior and conduct, including but not limited to, standards of conduct, customer services standards, and professional code of ethics
Edgerton Care Center is looking for a detail-oriented person to join our housekeeping team! We are looking for a person to help maintain our resident rooms and maintain common areas of our facility.
If you enjoy cleaning, working independently, and interacting with people, this is the job for you!
1. Knowledge of housekeeping tasks is preferred.
2. Must be able to physically waist lift a maximum of 30#, with frequent waist lifting and/or overhead lifting of 20#. Must be able to push and/or pull with a maximum effort of 20#.
3. Must be able to stand or walk 4-5 hours in a 6 hour day
4. Must be able to frequently bend, squat, and twist body during an 6 hour day.
5. Knowledge of housekeeping equipment is preferred.
6. Must be able to attend mandatory in-services and housekeeping department meetings.
7. Must be able to read and write at an eighth grade level.
8. Must be willing to work every other weekend and every other holiday.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance