NHOMS and MassOMS are an expanding oral surgery practice in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. We have been in practice for over 20 years and as we expand we are looking for stellar applicants to help us grow.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, outgoing, and positive. Proficient computer and communication skills are required, as is the ability to multitask effectively and stay organized. Dental experience is a plus.
• Excellent phone and in person communication skills
• Organization, time management, and multitasking ability
• Computer literacy in basic applications like email and Microsoft Office
• Full time availability Monday - Friday
• Ability to work occasional Saturday
• Greeting patients and answering the phones
• Treatment planning and verifying insurance benefits
• Patient charting and correspondence
• Scheduling appointments
• Detail oriented and organized communication skills between patients, doctors, and assistants
• Administrative tasks as needed
• Paid time off and sick leave
• Medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
• Dental office experience: 1 year (Preferred)
• WinOMS experience: 1 year (Preferred)
NHOMS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.