The Management Trust
Position Title: Division Escrow Specialist (Accounting Administrative Assistant)
Location: Corona, CA
Reporting To: Division Vice President Collections and Escrow
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients’ needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
The Division Escrow Specialist is responsible for supporting our team efforts while adhering to Civil Code, Association policies, and other regulatory compliance requirements. Key areas of focus include account setup, reconciliation, and providing quality customer service via phone and written communication. This position plays a key role in the daily experience and wellbeing of new homeowners, guests, and fellow employee-owners.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setup new owner accounts, reconcile account ledger, and determine proper payment application.
- Complete resale and refinance demands.
- Complete lender specific questionnaires and maintain questionnaire database.
- Point person for appraisals, demand and account updates, and violation inquiries related to an escrow transaction.
- Review governing documents and gather pertinent information to create and maintain Association profiles.
- Approve refund check requests and submit to Accounts Payable for processing. Research missing or uncashed refund checks; follow through to resolution.
- Generate new owner welcome letters.
- Handle a heavy call volume.
- Provide various administrative support, including, but not limited to sorting incoming mail, data entry, filing, scanning, copying, and preparing outgoing mail.
- Represent our company with the highest degree of integrity and standards.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and ownership mentality.
- Work independently, with little oversight, but with accountability to executive management for the end result achieved.
- Perform any additional duties or tasks as assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent); Associate’s Degree preferred
- Experience in accounts receivable and/or customer service – with generally with 1+ years of experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word; intermediate skills a plus
- General math skills and ability to analyze information
- Ability to meet deadlines and address time-sensitive issues
- Superior multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization
- Must be a team player
- Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities
- Willing to learn Company process and procedures, and learn/use proprietary software
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all internal and external customers at all times
- Use standard office equipment, including computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Be stationary or in motion for periods of time
- Relocate up to (25) pounds
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Monday-Friday from approx. 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- This position may require occasional long hours to meet business needs
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.
|We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate and support diversity.
The Management Trust reserves the right to modify any job description at any time based on business need.