Are you a Residential Manager who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Pay range: $48,400 - $51,150. per year. Based on your education, experience, and credentials.
What You Will be Doing
This staff person is responsible to the Assistant Program Director to provide direct programming and support services to residents with developmental disabilities.
- Supervises assigned employees; screens, interviews and recommends applicants for hire; recommends assignments; transfers, promotions, disciplinary actions, grievance resolutions and other personnel actions; evaluates employee performance; develops and implements employee work schedules.
- Directs, supervises and assists in planning overall operation of residential home; arranges work assignments and schedules the ensure proper coverage; maintains adequate supplies, materials, food and equipment; prepares and maintains system of program evaluation; ensures nutritionally balanced meals are planned and prepared; coordinates medical services, appointments, nursing procedures as trained and needed; assists with the preparation of and operates facility within annual budget; provides for and supervises the accurate accounting and expenditure of resident funds.
- Supervises and provides assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of Individual Habilitation Plans to assess, review and meet needs of residents; monitors programs of residents in accordance with individual residential program reviews and evaluations to ensure adequacy of services; coordinates resident services with community agencies and employers of residents; supervises, provides and coordinates program management services; coordinates procedures for admission and procedures for progress reporting as related to elements of Individual Residential Plans as developed and implemented; supervises and provides for the health and safety of all residents assigned.
- Provides liaison services with parents, employees, community agencies and other interested parties; ensures compliance with all applicable standards; prepares and submits required reports and correspondence; provides staff training programs; operates county vehicles.
- May perform delegated nursing tasks and/or procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- One year of experience in residential programming.
- Strong communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills – including spreadsheets and word processing tools – and ability to learn new programs expeditiously.
- Certifications in First Aid, CPR – adult, child, and infant; delegated nursing (training will be provided, if not already certified).
- Medicine Administration 1, 2, and 3.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles with no more than 5 points.
- Proof of auto insurance.
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field or equivalent work experience.
- One year of supervisory experience.
- Two years of experience working with developmentally disabled individuals.
Special Skills and Requirements
- Must be detail oriented and have competent literacy and writing, documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities.
- Must be able to use tools and equipment as required – including pushing/pulling wheelchairs, lifting consumers with Hoyer lift
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.