The Director of Performance Solutions will lead, manage and develop the NCM moderator and instructor team staff and services quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead and direct the development, enhancement and/or use and understanding of NCMs professional services to support VP and corporate objectives.
Lead, onboard, manage and develop a team of approximately 35 professional service providers and subject matter experts in a fast-paced, growing organization.
Regularly attend and audit group meetings on-site consulting engagements, and institute classes to assess, evaluate performance, and coach SMEs.
Create and maintain a performance management framework that ensures adherence to NCM service delivery standards.
Work with industry vendors and experts to maintain a current understanding of the automotive industry.
Maintain a continual understanding of trends and best practices in collobration, education, and consulting.
Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure a current understanding of their needs and opportunities.
Work with NCMs Director of Business Development to develop programs and campaigns that align with clients needs.
Monitor and respond to client feedback to ensure exemplary service levels and client satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• A minimum of 10 years automotive industry experience.
• Automotive OEM or Retail Group Network experience considered an asset.
• Moderation or Instruction experience considered an asset.
• Strategic vision with ability to translate into practical application toward achievement of objectives.
• Proven track record in directing a core service division in revenue and profit performance, while maintaining exceptional service levels and customer satisfaction.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and build consensus with executive and senior management, customers, and team members.
• Advanced knowledge of North American automotive dealership operations.
• Advanced knowledge of North American automotive network development & support.
• Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office.
• Advanced knowledge of financial & business operations management practices.
• Strong time management skills.
• Superior ability to multi-task.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong planning and project management skills.
• Superior problem-solving abilities.
• Completes all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet employee and client needs and remain cost effective.
• Own operational metrics, such as time-to-value, customer satisfaction and on-time completion of projects.
• Employee must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as driving on company business may be required.
• Employee must have the ability to travel outside of the United States as required including a valid passport
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see and use hands to handle objects.
• Must be able to answer phone and listen and speak with clients and co-workers.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Preferred to live in Kansas City
• Ability to travel extensively, up to 70% travel.
This position is currently accepting applications.