Soaren Management provides customer-centric alternative lending solutions in consumer markets via proprietary underwriting and loan management systems. With multiple verticals in the financial services industry, Soaren excels in customized portfolio management, software development, customer service telecommunications, automated application processing, and asset recovery.
We have built top of the line proprietary software platforms to underwrite and manage loans, which we strive to continually innovate upon. And that’s where you come in.
As a loan verification agent (LVA) you will be an active listener and authenticating information provided for the purposes of funding consumer, short-term personal loans. You will be making phone calls to meet sales, and customer service goals. Our call center is a fun dynamic environment where you will earn attendance and performance-based bonuses. As a LVA you will be working on a team to meet daily funding goals, initiating contact, and following up with leads while providing exceptional customer service.
Call Center agents must maintain a set expectation as far as production, have a positive attitude, and always be available for calls unless on a break or lunch. Agents will primarily make/take outbound/inbound calls and close deals. Agents are required to communicate with their coworkers to ensure the verifications department runs as efficiently as possible.
- Processing online applications and creating an exceptional 1st time customer experience.
- Receiving inbound customer requests and completing outbound calls to get in contact with customers who have recently applied to help finish the application process.
- Evaluating information and explaining payback options.
- Documenting/notating account information and following Quality Assurance and compliance guidelines.
- Complete contract forms, assist customers through an online signing process through company website.
- Working with supervisors to ensure customer accounts are handled properly.
- Assisting customers through different online tasks like sending emails or directing to verification websites to help expedite their approval process.
- Reading application/account notes to help customers finish their approval process after other agents have worked with them.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 years call center experience inbound/outbound or customer service
- Ability to follow scripted requirements for verifying information and rebuttals, evaluating information, and explaining payback options.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Generous performance-based bonuses paid per every qualifying pay period (2 weeks)
- Room for advancement, expansion in progress, we ONLY promote from within!
- Employee rewards program
- Company sponsored medical/dental/vision/life insurance/AD&D
- Company match on 401k
- Education reimbursement
- Excellent work-life balance
- Flexible shifts offered (6 to 7 shifts available)
- Generous PTO accrues weekly (after first 90 days)
- Challenging but attainable sales targets
- Perfect attendance incentive paid per every qualifying pay period (2 weeks)
- Frequently served free snacks like donuts, fresh fruit trays, and pizza for entire office!
- FREE COFFEE
- Easy parking
OUR COMPANY MISSION
Soaren Management merges time-tested business practices with bleeding-edge proprietary technologies to deliver reliable, efficient and secure financial products and services. Our greatest strengths, technology and customer care, flow from the ingenuity, curiosity and integrity of our partners and employees.
Soaren Management works toward a future where all consumers have broad and immediate access to a range of reliable, efficient, and secure financial products and services, expedited by constantly evolving technologies.
COMMITMENT TO OUR TALENT
Soaren Management believes our success flows directly from our employees. Our employees are at the heart of our success. As such, it's in our best interest to provide all the support they need to succeed and thrive. For that reason, Soaren Management is expanding its search for fresh talent and developing our current talent. Our commitment to our team ensures value and service to our ever-growing customer base through hiring and growing our people-centric, diverse, and forward-thinking talent. We live in our values of Innovation, Superior Customer Care, Compliance, Community, Balance, and working by the Golden Rule.
Finalists are subject to a background investigation after a conditional offer of employment is made.
Soaren Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.