Company Description: S.A.F.E. (Security, Athletic Facilities & Events) Management is a specifically tailored guest services, security, and crowd management company that specializes in sports facilities, special event management, and 24/7 facility security.
Location: Huntington Place - Detroit, MI
Summary: S.A.F.E. Management is currently seeking 24/7 security guards for our operation at Huntington Place.
Overview: S.A.F.E. Management provides 24/7 security for Huntington Place to ensure tenants, employees, guests and visitors are SAFE every day of the week, including event days and non-event days. 24/7 Security Officers must be prepared to communicate correct information, promote a professional image and create and maintain a SAFE environment.
Objectives of the Role:
- Ensure a SAFE environment, achieved through team effort of active internal and external patrols, access control, monitoring, and equipment control.
- Maintain visible security presence at all times. Be observant of all activity while greeting guests, staff, and vendors in a courteous manner.
- Respond quickly to incidents including, but not limited to, emergency calls, medical calls, disorderly persons, and other incidents.
Responsibilites Include, but are not limited to:
- Calls for service requests
- Interior patrol on foot
- Mobile patrol by vehicle
- Responding to calls for alarms, incidents, medical and injury, disorderly conduct, and various needs for security
- Provide access control for the building
- Issue hot work permits to contractors
- Assist clients, customers, management, and vendors
- Look for hazards
- Generate incident reports
- Assist with traffic control
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications Needed: All candidates must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and present a professional image. Must be 18 years of age, hold H.S. Diploma/GED, and pass a criminal background check.
Shift Schedule: Security officers are needed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Candidates will be required to work evenings and weekends as needed.