We are seeking a Line Cook who loves to cook and has the commitment to excellence and high standards. No late nights, have work/life balance and amazing company paid benefits. Create memorable experiences for our guests at our upscale, boutique hotel as well as our Tasting Room.
Position Title: Line Cook / Prep Cook
Location: Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery in Charlottesville, VA - 15 minutes south of Charlottesville city limits
Hours: Full-Time - on site. Weekend/holiday availability needed
Wage: $16.00 - $18.00/hourly
Sign-Bonus: $500.00. To qualify for bonus, must start on or before November 30th. Bonus will be paid in two installments of $250 after 90 days of employment and $250 after 120 days of employment (employee must be in good standing and active at time of payment).
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Employee medical premium paid 80%, dependents paid 40% with low and no deductible options
- 80% employer paid premium for dental and vision
- 26 days paid time off (vacation, sick, and holiday)
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Accident plans available
- Prepare ingredients, set up and stock stations, and assembling dishes according to recipes and specifications
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff to appropriate business-level pars
- Ensure that food is prepared and served according to appropriate time levels; during busy moments, is utilizing tools and practices to ensure the wait is not excessive
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Receive, and stock inventory appropriately; place orders on occasion when directed; rotate product to minimize spoilage and waste.
- Must be able to work efficiently, accurate, and quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, professional, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-directed, motivated, independent, and able to take direction; “can do” attitude
- Outstanding customer service; sincere desire to create a memorable guest experience; handle pressure gracefully; commitment to excellence and high standards
Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing, LLC participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).