Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the customer service, sales, and paying and receiving function of the community office; coordinating work within the department, as well as with other departments; reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information.
EEO/AA Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Agency Statement: SB Financial does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
• Occasionally ascends/descends stairs to move through the different floors of the location.
• Must be able to position self to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than two-thirds of the time.
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to accomplish tasks.
• Occasionally adjust or move objects in all directions.
• Frequently communicates with others to exchange information.
• Constantly moves wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
• Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools.
• Occasionally operates motor vehicles or heavy equipment.
• Must be able to assess the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
• Occasionally exposed to outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind.
• Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
• Occasionally has to move objects up to 50 pounds.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://SBFinancialGroupInc.appone.com