Under the direction of, and reporting to the Extrusion Coating Manager, the Extrusion Coating Lead is responsible for all Coating operations to maximize quality, machine efficiencies and throughput to the next operation.
1. Owns the daily shift Coating operations.
2. Working knowledge and ability of all process equipment.
3. Assign machine duties and rotation.
4. Insure process quality control.
5. Assist stocking all Coating lines with needed materials and supplies.
6. Work with Production Control to maximize scheduling efficiency and process flow.
7. Lead/assist in process root cause investigations.
8. Lead daily process improvement and set up reduction.
9. Daily and shift communication of process performance.
10. Implement process training strategy.
11. Insure proceduces are followed.
12. Set and monitor break rotations.
13. Fill in where needed to help with Coating efficiencies.
14. Insure and maintain an organized, clean and safe working environment.
15. Guide/develop employee performance and documentation of disciplinary issues.
16. GPS (Grow/Perform/Succeed) of direct reports.
17. Other duties as assigned.