Starting Pay $15/hr!
Who is Russell Cellular?
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, 42 states, and 2,400 plus employees, our mission us to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time.
Russell Cellular has three pillars we live by: Opportunity, Value and Team.
Opportunity: Russell Cellular will partner with you to grow in your career by providing ongoing opportunities to increase your skills and achieve your aspirations.
Value: All Russell Cellular employees deserve to feel valued and we do this through recognition, consistent coaching and feedback, and ongoing training.
Team: Russell Cellular is grounded in a team culture where we expect everyone to help those around themselves to succeed.
Why Russell Cellular?
Here are some reasons why Russell Cellular is the company for you!
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, and Aflac
- 401K after 1 year
- PTO/Vacation Time
- Industry discounts
What will you do in your role?
As an Inventory Control Specialist, you will be working with our retail locations to assist with day-to-day inventory control, including inventory counts, receiving, and more. Additionally, you will be managing inventory logistics as shipments are sent to our retail locations and communicating with our teams on any discrepancies. You are a part of a retail support team that is critical to the success of inventory management in our locations.
We want you to be an Inventory Control expert!
Bring individualism and passion to our department. Being an expert is about assisting stores in a timely manner, helping your peers in the sales field through problem solving and collaboration, and communicating through any items that need to be resolved! We will count on you to deliver the best experience to every employee, every time.
The items listed below include a basic description of what the Inventory Control Specialist will be doing on a day-to-day basis, but is not limited to these items:
- Provide email and phone support to all Russell Cellular retail locations
- Assist stores with completing their weekly and monthly inventory counts
- Manage the logistics of all inventory shipments to and from our retail locations
- Inform stores of any delays in shipping and receiving in their locations
- Oversee additional aspects of inventory control for our locations
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience with inventory control & logistics preferred
- 1-year experience working with virtual inventory preferred
- 1-year experience working with physical inventory preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Effective phone and email communication with colleagues
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of company products and services
- Maintain inventory control processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Russell Cellular and Verizon Wireless policies and procedures
- Able to work within a structured team environment
- Able to work independently and multi-task in order to achieve Home Office goals
- Able to work effectively with others
- Able to work as part of a dynamic team and be flexible
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor
- Professional appearance
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.