Starting pay is $15 hourly!
Who is Russell Cellular?
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, 42 states, and 2,600 plus employees, our mission is to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time.
Why Russell Cellular?
Here are some reasons why Russell Cellular is the company for you!
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term disability
- Paid Sick Days, Paid Vacation Days, and Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401k with a company match
- Verizon Sales discounts, sales contests and incentives
- Opportunity for growth and advancement through training
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee referral programs
- Community involvement opportunities
A Russell Cellular HR Clerk is not only a member of the RC family, but someone that helps to create an employee experience that surpasses all other companies.
What you'll do in your role:
A Human Resources specialist will be expected to complete the following, but not all inclusive, list of tasks/assignments:
- Assist Human Resources Manager with updating policies and procedures when necessary
- Onboard new hires in various computer applications and systems
- Assist with benefit enrollments and administration
- Timekeeping and payroll related duties
- Administrative duties such as answering a high level of phone calls, e-mail, and paperwork
- Updating and auditing various systems with current employee data
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of company products and services
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Russell Cellular and Verizon Wireless policies and procedures
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks and ongoing projects
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two years of HR experience preferred
- Ability to work minimal weekends and holidays depending on the needs of the department
- Excellent Computer/Microsoft office skills
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal/writing communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and be flexible
- Professional appearance
- Willingness to learn and take on new projects/responsibilities/tasks
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.