Want to be a part of a growing company within the exciting world of the Wireless industry? We have over 700 locations across 42 states.
Why Russell Cellular?
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Supplemental Polices Through Aflac
- PTO and Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay
- 401 K with Employer Match
- Industry Discounts
- Positive Work Environment
- Team Oriented
Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to the following:
- Identify, analyze, and process accounts receivable transactions
- Administrative duties such as answering a high level of phone calls, e-mail, and paperwork
- Reconcile a high volume of invoices
- Reviewing, correcting and reconciling of sales contracts processed at store level
- Assist executive management with ongoing projects and updating policies and procedures
- Deliver outstanding service and direct support to all retail locations by resolving any issues in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Russell Cellular and Verizon Wireless policies and procedures
Minimum qualifications required:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Accuracy and speed for data entry
- Competency in PC:
- Outlook Email
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- General office skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail and possess strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in order to achieve Corporate Office goals
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor
- Professional appearance
- Team player
Apply today and become a member of the RC Family
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, in 42 states, and 2,400 plus employees, our mission is to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time. As you will be the face of our team, we will offer you uncapped earning potential and opportunities for advancement.
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.