One of the most prestigious and architecturally significant residences in US history surrounded by vineyards and beautiful countryside with world-class accommodations and unparalled service at Virginia's largest vineyard is searching for a Maintenance Technician to join our team! We're looking for someone who takes pride in a job well done, gets satisfaction from accomplishing tasks, and understands the importance of being efficient without compromising the quality of your work. In this position, you will work primarily at our boutique hotel, Albemarle Estate but will occasionally work at other locations across the nearly 1300 acre property.
Title: Albemarle Estate Maintenance Tech
Location: Trump Winery - 20 minutes south of Downtown Charlottesville
Pay: $15-$20hr + Excellent Benefits
Schedule: Thursday - Monday 11am - 7pm
Benefits: Excellent medical/dental/vision insurance (80% employee premium covered), Accident and Life Insurance available, Vacation, sick time, holidays, 401k eligibility after one year with up to 6% company match, travel discounts at Trump Hotels, educational opportunities, fun work atmosphere & more
On a typical day, you will perform highly diversified duties like:
- Maintain facilities through various skill sets, including but not limited to: basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical, appliance repair, painting, sheet rock, and HVAC
- Perform regular preventive maintenance to facilities, including but not limited to: changing air filters, water filters, equipment filters
- Read and carry out work orders independently
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and other work equipment
- Interact with all guest, employees, and vendors in a respectful and welcoming fashion
- 1 or more years of experience with maintaining facilities, including but not limited to: basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical, appliance repair, painting, sheet rock, and HVAC
- Driving will be required in this position therefore a valid driver's license will be required
- Must be able to work on your feet 8 hours/day, bend, squat, stretch, and lift up to 70 lbs on a regular basis
See why we've been named 'one of the best places to work in Charlottesville'. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical plans beginning with $1000 deductible - company pays 80% of employee premium and 40% of dependent premium
- Dental plans - company pays 80% of employee premium
- Vision plans - company pays 80% of employee premium
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise, and hotels
- Monthly wine training opportunities
- Two paid team volunteer days per year
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).