Are you an IT Support Specialist who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Pay Range: $50,000 - $55,000 annually
What You Will be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will provide day-to-day technical support to both internal and external client’s portable and desktop systems, software and hardware installs, configures and troubleshoots laptops, workstations, servers, and networks. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Acts as liaison between customers, departments, and within the organization to lead problem resolution. Ensures that all problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner. Utilizes technical expertise for moderately complex aspects of major system components used to support the business. This is the ideal working environment for a self-motivated individual who likes challenges, variety, and helping customers.
- Requires 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, or technical training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Experience supporting Windows 10
- Ability to interact and manage multiple customer environments daily, strong multi-tasking, and time management skills required.
- Effective problem solving & critical thinking skills to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Display strong initiative and follow through skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Ability to install, configure, and maintain personal computers, networks, and related hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer and network security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.