Are you a compassionate, detail-oriented medical assistant wanting to make a difference in our patient’s lives?
CHC is looking for Medical Assisants to create positive impact on the communities that need us most by bridging the care gap between schools and healthcare!!
Starting rate for this role is $16/hr.
Medical Assistant School Based Health Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
--Patient-focused -- enjoys interacting with patients, specifically pediatrics, and enjoy finding solutions for their need
--Dependable -- arrives to work on time and ready to work
--Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
--Flexible -- able to thrive in a dynamic environment
-Graduation from a Medical Assisting program at an Accredited school
-Certified from NCCT or NCMA preferred, not required
-Flexibility required as work will be handled through local school systems and Community Health Care Clinics- local travel between IL and IA school districts.
Check Out These Perks!
- Healthy work/life balance; Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm
- Affordable medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription medication for employees and family members
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
- YMCA Discount Program
- Retirement plan with Employer matching after one year