Starting Pay $15/hr!
Who is Russell Cellular?
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, 42 states, and 2,400 plus employees, our mission us to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time.
Russell Cellular has three pillars we live by: Opportunity, Value and Team.
Opportunity: Russell Cellular will partner with you to grow in your career by providing ongoing opportunities to increase your skills and achieve your aspirations.
Value: All Russell Cellular employees deserve to feel valued and we do this through recognition, consistent coaching and feedback, and ongoing training.
Team: Russell Cellular is grounded in a team culture where we expect everyone to help those around themselves to succeed.
Why Russell Cellular?
Here are some reasons why Russell Cellular is the company for you!
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K after your 1st year
- Paid Time Off and Vacation time earned
- Listed in Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Private Companies in America in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- Awarded the Dynamic Dozen Award from the Springfield Business Journal in 2017 and 2018.
- 600+ locations & 2000+ employees with continued growth annually
What will you do in your role?
- Perform remote assistance to resolve computer issues
- Use a trouble ticket system for call notes and problem tracking
- Setup and configure printers, computers, laptops, broadband modems and basic routers
- Return customer calls in a timely manner
- Manage daily, weekly or monthly goals set by management
- Troubleshoot computer and printer issues on-site in the Corporate Office
- Pack equipment for shipment to retail locations
- Unpack and receive equipment shipped from retail locations
- Deliver outstanding service and direct support to all retail locations, by resolving any issues in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Russell Cellular and Verizon Wireless policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience troubleshooting computer software and hardware issues
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Experience troubleshooting internet, wireless and wired network connections
- Basic understanding of networking a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot a problem until it is resolved
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Excellent telephone customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Close attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in order to achieve Corporate Office goals
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor
- Professional appearance
- Team player
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.