Are you an Outpatient Therapist who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
New Grads Welcome!
Will you soon be graduating and seeking an organization that will help you grow into your new role as a licensed social worker or professional counselor? We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. If you are interested in joining an organization that provides an incredible culture and a team of awesome clinicians that can provide guidance and knowledge, paid training, as well as competitive compensation - look no further! For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
What You Will Be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing outpatient behavioral health services, including counseling and case management services to children, adolescents, adults, and families who are a part of the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) population and/or on the Autism Spectrum. Services may be provided in person or via telehealth, on an individual, group, or family basis in an office setting or in the community. The Outpatient Clinician reports to the Clinical Manager and is responsible for ensuring that the treatment needs of the clients are met and maintained to support individual clients’ psychosocial and emotional needs. Services must be provided in accordance with policies and procedures, and current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field.
- Licensed through the State of Ohio as an LSW/LPC/LISW/LPCC.
- Master’s degree in social work or related field.
- One to two (1-2) years of supervised social work experience in a behavioral health care setting, working directly with clients.
- Experience working with people with autism spectrum disorders and developmental disabilities.
- Experience working with people with mental health conditions.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant. (Training will be provided, if not already certified).
- Must be able to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, staff, and support agencies.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, emotionally upset, and at times hostile clients/family members.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.