**Currently offering a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus**
Are you positive, driven, and eager to learn? Do you want to play a key role with an industry leader?
Meet the USAT Maintenance Team! It takes a winning team to build and maintain an industry leader. That’s were you come in! We seek talented, hard-working individuals to grow a career with us. Our charge is to keep USAT equipment in top condition to meet and exceed the company’s performance objectives. We do this be reducing maintenance operating costs, focusing on preventative maintenance to improve vehicle uptime, and ensuring safe operations.
What’s in it for me?
Beyond all that you expect from any job (insurance, 401k, time off), we want to offer you more. At USAT, we provide continued training and development, a growing team, and a place you can call home.
To maintain company equipment in accordance with company standards while maximizing utilization and uptime with a focus on company cost objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS.
• Experienced in computer based maintenance systems.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum one year of experience in vehicle repair.
• This position does not supervise others.
This position will be required to work in a shop environment in which the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration, heat and cold, and increased levels of noise, and
• Constantly positions oneself to operate, inspect, and move up to 60 pounds,
• manual dexterity to operate a computer keyboard on a daily basis,
• detect, recognize and assess printed text and hand written documents,
• be able to communicate and exchange accurate information.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://USATruckInc.appone.com