Field Service Technician, Quadco LLC, North Slope, Alaska
Since 1966, Quadco LLC has been a recognized leader in the oil and gas services industry. As an integral division of our overall product and service suite, we provide our customers with the sales and service of high precision instrumentation that controls and monitors critical systems on relief valves, chemical injection pumps and industrial tools for various aspects of drilling, production, gathering, refining and transmission of oil and gas products.We present a variety of opportunities for career minded service professionals who appreciate the rewards of contributing in a meaningful way to a winning team.Travel to customer sites on the North Slope of Alaska to survey, install, commission, test, calibrate and train customer
As a Field Service Technician, the successful candidate will have the qualifications and experience as set out below. Training on job specific equipment, software, and services to be provided to successful candidates.
Starting Pay: From $32.00 hourly plus.
The successful Field Service Technician will have the following job duties:
- Travel to customer sites on the North Slope of Alaska to survey, install, commission, test, calibrate and train customers on the safe and proper operation of NOV drilling rig instrumentation and other equipment as required.
- Conduct field installations and calibrations of sensors and systems.
- Perform field upgrades of software and hardware and train customers on proper system operations.
- Communicate field failures and feedback reports to proper departments.
- Complete and submit field documentation in a timely manner.
The Field Service Technician shall have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic background preferred.
- Electrical background preferred.
- Knowledge of oil and gas field components, including software and hardware.
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset.
- Must pass national background check, motor vehicle report and drug screening.
- Safety oriented work approach.
- Ability to work legally in the U.S.A.
- Ability to work rotating 3 weeks on/3 weeks off, 12 hour per day schedule on the North Slope. Other rotation schedules possible.
- Willingness to accept on-call assignments.
The Field Service Technician shall have the following experience, education, and job site requirements:
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent required.
- Possession of current North Slope Training Cooperative (NSTC) card or ability to obtain same.
- Company will provide training on job duties.
The Field Service Technician shall receive the following compensation and benefits:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience, starting at $32 per hour and above.
- Generous medical, dental, vision benefits for employee and family.
- Employer paid life insurance with opportunity to purchase additional coverage along with long term disability insurance.
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Referral incentives
- Employee assistance program.
- Flexible Spending account.
- Health savings account.
- Professional development assistance.
- Employee referral incentive.
Work Location: Point of hire is Anchorage, AK. Company provides airline flights from Anchorage to/from the North Slope.