Field Service Technician, Quadco LLC, North Slope, Alaska
Since 1966, Quadco LLC has been a recognized leader in the oil and gas services industry. As an integral component of our overall product and service suite, we provide our customers with the sales and service of high precision instrumentation that controls and monitors critical systems on relief valves, chemical injection pumps and industrial tools for various aspects of drilling, production, gathering, refining and transmission of oil and gas products.
We present a variety of opportunities for career minded service professionals who appreciate the rewards of contributing in a meaningful way to a winning team.
As a Field Service Technician, the successful candidate will have the following duties and will need to meet qualification standards as set out below. Career development advancement to lead positions is encouraged. Significant training with benchmarked proficiencies provided to qualified candidates.
Applicant must reside in Anchorage, Matanuska or Kenai Boroughs to be considered for this position.
Under the direction of the District Manager, The Field service Technician shall have the following job duties:
- Travel to primarily North Slope and possibly other customer sites throughout Alaska to survey, install, commission, test, calibrate and train customers on the safe and proper operation of NOV instrumentation products and other equipment as required.
- Conduct field installations and calibrations of sensors and systems.
- Perform field upgrades of software and hardware and train customers on proper system operations.
- Communicate field failures and feedback reports to appropriate departments.
- Complete and submit field documentation in a timely manner
The Field Service Technician shall have the following qualifications and experience:
- Pneumatic and hydraulic background preferred.
- Electrical background preferred.
- Knowledge of oil and gas field components, including software and hardware.
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset.
- Must pass national background check, motor vehicle report and drug screening.
- Safety Oriented
- Ability to work legally in the U.S.A.
- Ability to work rotating 3 weeks on/3 weeks off/12 hour per day schedule on the North Slope, AK.
- Willingness to accept on-call assignments.
The Field Service Technician shall have the following experience, education, and job site requirements:
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent is required.
- Possession of current safety card or ability to obtain.
- All employees visiting client sites must adhere to client requirements, including Covid related testing and/or vaccinations. Employee must be willing to obtain full vaccinations and undergo periodic testing as required by clients.
The Field Service Technician shall receive the following compensation and benefits:
- 86K + starting pay, DOE.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Generous medical, dental, vision benefits for employee and family.
- Employer paid life insurance with opportunity to purchase additional along with long term disability insurance.
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Referral incentives