PFL is searching for motivated, hardworking Warehouse Associate.The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the expedient and accurate handling of products inbound, internally, and outbound. . You will have the opportunity to constantly grow and develop your skills through hands-on training that continues throughout your career.
What you will be doing:
• Receive, inspect, and locate product throughout warehouse
• Participates in inventory audits on cycle
• Organize and clean receiving areas
• Prepare pallets for shipment
• Fulfill packing slips for assembly, shipping, and projects
• Maintain safe and clean work environment
• Assist other departments when necessary
• Safely operate warehouse equipment
• Other duties as assigned
Some of the skills you possess:
• Knowledge of inventory rotation and organization • Able to handle a high volume of work with excellence accuracy, attention to detail, and process adherence • Able to prioritize in a changing environment • Evokes trust from others by keeping commitments and adhering to high ethical standards • Proven ability to learn quickly, problem solve and work independently • Demonstrated effectiveness working in a team environment • Superb communication skills and responsive to clear and direct feedback • Adheres to and champions company values • Physically capable of handling all tasks including being on your feet standing and walking for up to 10 hours per day • Ability to lift 40 pounds repeatedly • Ability to quickly change tasks and retain positive attitude • Ability to use math skills for problem solving and data interpretation
The rest of the stuff: Compensation starting at $20/hour, based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, paid time off, paid parental leave and more.
Click Apply Now below.
PFL is committed to fostering a workplace that connects and honors people for the many aspects that make them unique.
Please note: PFL requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US and generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.