Who is Russell Cellular?
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, 43 states, and 2,000 plus employees, our mission us to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time.
Russell Cellular has three pillars we live by: Opportunity, Value and Team.
Opportunity: Russell Cellular will partner with you to grow in your career by providing ongoing opportunities to increase your skills and achieve your aspirations.
Value: All Russell Cellular employees deserve to feel valued and we do this through recognition, consistent coaching and feedback, and ongoing training.
Team: Russell Cellular is grounded in a team culture where we expect everyone to help those around themselves to succeed.
- Competitive based pay
- In-depth training program
- Health and life insurance
- Paid sick days and company holidays
- 401k Matching
- Incentive programs, industry discounts and perks
- Positive working environment
- Team based philosophy
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to be a part of our dynamic team!
What you will do in your role:
- Ensure that all financial data is recorded in accordance with and consistent with all generally accepted accounting principles
- Identify, analyze, and process all accounts payable transactions
- Filing as needed
- Perform variety of accounts payable duties
- Process a high volume of accounts payable invoices
- Sorting, matching and processing of invoices
- Assist with new store set ups
- Assist executive management with ongoing projects and updating policies and procedures
- Deliver outstanding service and direct support to all retail locations by resolving any issues in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Russell Cellular and Verizon Wireless policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Accuracy and speed for data entry
- Competency in PC:
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- General office skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail and possess strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in order to achieve Corporate Office goals
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor
- Professional appearance
- Team player
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.