Interested in working in a lively fast-paced environment?
Assists with warehouse activities including receiving, storing, taking inventory, and shipping by performing the following duties.
Summary of Job Functions
- Maintains a clean and organized warehouse.
- Accurately takes periodic inventory and uses the computer to enter the records.
- Rotates stock to ensure older inventory is issued prior to newer inventory and receives and ships inventory and packages.
- Marks materials with identifying information and updates inventory.
- Reads purchase orders or requests for inventory and packaged products and assembles customer orders from stock. Places these orders on pallets or shelves for pick-up.
- Maintains dock and yard cleanliness which includes strapping drums, cleaning drip pans, burning sorbents and used filters, banding pallets of drums, stacking empty pallets, clearing weeds, and taking out the garbage.
- Assists with dock deliveries, yard maintenance, and home heating fuel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Tuition Assistance
- Discretionary Annual Merit Program
- Charitable Match
- Life Insurance - 2x your annual earnings
- Free Credit Report Monitoring
- Employee Assistance Program
- Telemedicine Options
- Medical, dental, and visions plans
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To perform this job optimally, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
High School Diploma as well as 2 years of commercial driving experience, preferably in the petroleum industry or a combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses & Registrations:
- Valid Alaska CDL Class B with X endorsement Training including Hazmat and Hazwoper Medical Examiner Certificate
- Driver's license
- Clean Driving Record
- TWIC Card
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.