Bolton & Menk specializes in providing community infrastructure solutions. We have over 70 years of experience serving the Upper Midwest and beyond. We are looking to add a Project Manager to our team in our Algona, Iowaoffice. As an Des Moines Register's Iowa Top Workplace and Star Tribune Top200 Workplace in Minnesota, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team of professionals and grow your career!
We are looking to add an individualwho will help foster our mission that All People Should Live in a Safe, Sustainable and Beautiful Community! We are passionate about using collaboration to lead us to the right solution. A solution that can be planned for and funded. A lasting solution that not only works today but long into the future. Our expertise offers a fresh, engaging approach to solve multi-faceted problems involving technical, regulatory, and community issues.
As a Project Manager you will be working with a team of Engineers, Planners, and Technicians and you will be responsible for the management, planning, scheduling and performance of multiple engineering projects and personnel.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and are able to encourage & lead project teams. If you are able to apply engineering knowledge to a variety of projects and enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and staff from various agencies - we are looking for you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Technical analysis and documentation
- Manage preliminary and final design and construction phase services for municipal projects
- Public outreach
- Management of budget and schedule
- Management of other staff members and subconsultants
- Marketing and client communication
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent program an accredited college.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Ten years of progressive design and complex construction experience.
- Excellent interpersonal written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Effective supervisory and team leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite. (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and skills in CAD and design software.(i.e. AutoCAD Civil3D, Microstation)
- Requires frequent travel during construction season, may include extended overnight stays.
- Possess valid drivers license.
WHY BOLTON & MENK?
For over 70 years Bolton & Menk, Inc. has served public and private clients with comprehensive planning, design and construction engineering and surveying services. The employees at Bolton & Menk are seeking hard-working and ambitious co-workers to join us to deliver tomorrow’s leading infrastructure projects. Bolton & Menk is employee-owned, is ranked among ENRs Top 500 Design Firms, a Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace in Minnesota and a Des Moines Register Top Workplace. With over 900 employees in Colorado, Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, North Carolina, and South Carolina, there are always new challenges and career development opportunities available. Learn more about our history here: https://www.bolton-menk.com/about-us/
At Bolton & Menk, we value our people and provide an exceptional Total Compensation and Benefits Package to protect our most valuable asset. We are committed to the well-being of our employees and their families. Perks of being a Bolton & Menk employee include peace of mind with our benefits package and competitive compensation plan, flexible schedules, and career development opportunities. Learn more here: https://www.bolton-menk.com/careers
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bolton & Menk does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party agencies in response to Bolton & Menk job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Pre-approval from the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team.
It is our responsibility and privilege to embrace the diversity of people, thoughts, and experiences necessary to develop infrastructure systems that serve all people. Bolton & Menk, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer including disability and vets.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.