We know what you're thinking. "What kind of name is IncredibleBank?"
Well, we're glad you asked.
With a name like IncredibleBank, we have a lot to live up to. Our name is a promise we make every day to our customers and to our employees (and hey, that could be you!). A promise that we strive to be incredible in everything we do. A promise that will help our customers, fellow employees, and our communities to do the incredible.
At IncredibleBank, we're all about ICE. What's ICE? ICE stands for Incredible Customer ExperienceTM (that's right - an experience so good and so important we trademarked it). ICE illustrates the core values that drive everything we do - how we conduct business, how we treat each other, and how we continuously strive to build on our model of customer-focused banking. Our core values have been in place for more than 50 years and continue to influence every aspect of our operation today.
So - how can you help us live up to our name?
About the Role
We are eager to discuss the prospect of you joining our team as our next incredible team member! This position reports to the Market Manager at our IncredibleBank branch location on Grand Ave in Wausau, WI and allows you to grow at your own pace, meaning the opportunities are endless for advancement on our team!
In this role, you will have an opportunity to partner with team members and key stakeholders to provide Incredible Customer Experiences of your own by completing tasks such as:
- Proactively greeting customers at the door, establishing a foundation for a positive interaction. Acting as a customer ambassador for the bank and providing a high-quality customer experience worthy of our brand.
- Gaining a basic understanding of bank products and services. Identifying opportunities to connect the customer with banking partners to grow a customer's entire financial relationship.
- Utilizing banking software and systems to assist customers with their banking needs in branch, to include processing customer transactions such as deposits, loan payments, withdrawals, etc.
- Verifying all check and deposit amounts are accurate. Following all endorsement procedures and verifying that appropriate information is collected (such as signatures) in support of the transaction. Ensuring all items are negotiable before processing the transaction.
- Maintaining cash levels within your drawer with minimal errors or variances in accordance with company policy.
- Completing debit card maintenance and reorders as it pertains to lost cards and fraud.
- Understanding and effectively demonstrating the use of mobile app technology to assist customers with their digital banking needs, to include enrolling in e-statements, completing mobile deposits, and scheduling transfers.
This is a regular full-time hourly non-exempt position, averaging approximately 30 hours/week. Intermittent travel between the four Wausau area branches may be requested based on business/staffing requirements and the schedule may vary between the hours of 8 am to 5:30 pm CST Monday through Friday and 9 am to 12 pm CST on Saturdays.
You do what is right over what is easy. You don’t settle for “good enough.” You’re driven to learn and grow. You recognize your impact on the customer experience, regardless of your role.
Those attributes are just a few things our incredible employees have in common.
And, if you are looking for an opportunity to learning about banking and enjoy cash handling, we’d be so excited to learn a little more about you and your interests in joining the team! Our recommended and preferred qualifications are:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Individuals seeking high school Youth Apprenticeship are encouraged to apply.
- Customer service, cash handling, and/or retail experience desired.
About Our Benefits and Compensation
Our promise of ICE extends to our employees as well. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to show our appreciation by offering top-tier benefits and, dare we say, more than competitive compensation that we’re willing to discuss up front.
And we are constantly evaluating and improving our benefits. In fact, eligible employees receive over 30 days off per calendar year! That includes 18 days of PTO to begin, PLUS an Anniversary Holiday, Birthday Holiday, Wellness Holiday, and 12 observed Bank Holidays.
Check out our total rewards package at: https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/
About the Company
IncredibleBank first started in 1967 as River Valley Bank with a single location in Rothschild, WI. And we may have strong roots in community banking, but IncredibleBank wasn’t awarded as one of America’s Most Innovative Banks by the Independent Community Bankers of America for our popcorn Fridays. Though we do love free popcorn...
We strive to stay on the leading edge of banking technology with the goal providing the best, simplest way for our customers across the country to do their banking. But if our customers need us, they can pick up the phone and talk to a real person. And that’s what makes us America’s first national online community bank. And who doesn’t love the idea of a national community?
Today, IncredibleBank is a $1.7 billion-asset institution that has grown to 15 brick-and-mortar locations with customers in all 50 states. But we know that as an employer, it’s less about size than it is about culture. That’s why we’re especially proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work®.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.