We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Office Manager to join our fast-growing dental partnership network’s (“DPN”) Dental team.
Our local partnerships offer the chance to work with Partners and team members dedicated to their communities and their teams. As a member of the Guardian team, you will pursue regional business objectives with our Operations team and be a key contributor to the success of your region and of the entire GDP network.
Pay Scale: $28-$32 hourly based on qualifications
The Office Manager is responsible for the results of the day to day operations of the Dental Practice, creating a positive experience for the patients and staff. The Office Manager provides and implements direction of job responsibilities, and daily assessment of key business indicators. The ideal candidate for this position is an individual who is task oriented, organized and is a “roll-up- your sleeves”, hands on leader of the practice. The Office Manager is the first point of contact for the Lead Dentist and the Management office. Human Resource responsibilities include staff supervision and performance management.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Sets an example of exemplary customer service
- Responsible for the overall achievement of production and collection targets of Dental office
- Utilizes solid financial arrangement techniques to help patients overcome barriers to affording treatment
- Implements office protocols and procedures to improve efficiency of workflow, create “team” environment and ensure patient satisfaction
- Ensures Doctor treatment plans are presented professionally, correctly. Continually works on Dental knowledge to improve case presentation
- Communicates with patients on outstanding balances in tactful, but diplomatic manner via phone calls and letters
- Manages routine matters such as time off, schedule changes, policies and procedures, special projects
- Manages the relationship with the insurance carriers
- Submit payroll on-time and accurately to the payroll company
- 2-3 years dental office experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding professionalism, high moral standards, and a self-motivated work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build trusting relationships with your co-workers and patients
- Driven personality to want to strive to be the best in your profession and provide the best care for our patients.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed Hourly Rate
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- 401k Program: with matching contributions
- Benefits: (offered at 30 hours or more)
- Competitive health, dental, and vision plan
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
Guardian Dentistry is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected status. Guardian Dentistry will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship