The Delta Marriott Orlando at Celebration is currently seeking a dynamic, experienced and motivated individual for the position of Assistant Contoller at our StepStone Hospitality managed hotel. This candidate should demonstrate excellent organizational & communication skills; a strong proficiency in multi-tasking with hospitality Finance and Accounting experience essential.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Controller include but are not limited to:
· Supervise the financial department, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, auditing, payroll, general accounting, and cashiers.
· Monitor and reconcile all bank accounts as needed
· Conduct food and beverage inventories as needed.
· Assist with the planning and implementation of financial procedures and systems.
· Assist with the preparation of reports outlining hotel’s financial position in areas of income, expense, and
earnings based on past, present, and future operations.
· Maintain file of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
· Assist with the development of short- and long-term financial plans for the hotel that support overall
· Oversee internal controls such as bank contracts, cash handling procedures, approvals of expenses, and credit
· Assist with the preparation of the annual hotel budget.
· Process payroll including data input and filing as required by State and Federal law
· Monitor and correct the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of monthly financial reports.