The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. This job description may be reviewed and modified at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Under the supervision of assigned manager: maintains Positive Pay accounts and monitors transactional activity on Commercial Accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain strict privacy regarding customer account information. Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide customers with exceptional customer service and executes operational excellence. In person: Greet every customer with a smile, maintain eye contact, call them by name, stay connected in conversation and let them know they are appreciated. When on the telephone: Speak with a smile, call them by name, stay connected in the conversation and let them know they are appreciated.
- Work with Positive Pay Fraud Protection product within Bankway along with other applications to monitor transactional activity on Commercial Accounts.
- Communicate with commercial customers and internal departments effectively by answering questions in person or on telephone.
- Work payment decisions and large item reports.
- Work file exceptions, file loads, load confirmations and other various items.
- Download files from FXIM.
- Support internal users regarding Positive Pay accounts.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Operate computer, keyboard, telephone, scanner and copier. Computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Outlook, typing, 10 key and the internet. Proficiency with internal bank software will be required.
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and work cooperatively with other co-workers.
- Complete all on-line compliance Teal Training courses timely.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
HOURS OF AVAILABILITY:
Regularly Scheduled Hours/Week: 40 Hours | Mon - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
QUALIFICATIONS |EDUCATION | EXPERIENCE | SKILLS | AVAILABILITY
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Candidate must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- 1-2 years general banking experience or similar work experience is preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, customer service and adaptability skills required.
- Computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Typing, 10 key and the internet required.
Foster a culture that values critical thinking and problem solving, engagement, inclusion, diversity, and execute operational excellence. Establish a positive and productive work relationships; able to generate trust, ability and willingness to give and receive honest, balanced feedback. Willingness to adhere to a strict ethical code of conduct.
The employee must possess sufficient mobility to work in and move about in a standard office setting and sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment. Substantial time may be spend on the telephone and working on a computer, sitting and/or standing. The employee must have the ability to hear and articulate well enough to carry on a normal conversation, both in person and over the telephone. Visual abilities required by this job include the ability to read materials in either a printed format or on a computer screen. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment described here is representative of what an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties of this position require the ability to maintain attention to detail and complete work projects accurately in a short amount of time, despite interruptions. The employee must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all situations. The position also requires the ability to read and interpret documents and draft written communications.
|First Security Bank is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetics, national origin, status as a veteran or protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other classification protected by law.
Should you need assistance in completing the application, please let us know. First Security Bank will seek to provide individuals with disabilities (including applicants and employees) with reasonable accommodations necessary for the completion of the application process.
|Based in Searcy, Arkansas, privately-held First Security Bancorp has the most complete and diverse product offering of any Arkansas-based financial services holding company. First Security can meet any financing need - right here in Arkansas.
With more than 1,000 employees covering locations throughout the state, we offer solutions for the financial needs of individuals, businesses and the public sector, including a network of local community banks, respected investment banking and wealth management services, public finance, real estate development and revitalization, leasing and mortgage services.