From under the lights of US Bank Stadium and Target Center to the inner workings of Tesla and the University of Minnesota, Parsons Electric, an Archkey Solutions Company, is one of North America’s premier electrical and low-voltage providers. When you work with an ArchKey Solutions platform company, the future is yours to create. With an average employee tenure over nine years, we are committed to developing your talents and finding the best place for you to succeed within our organization. We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to add to our Minneapolis team.
At Parsons Electric, our culture is built around empowerment and our shared core values – Problem Solving, Responsive to Customers, Optimizing Teamwork, Uncompromising Integrity, and Doing What You Say – and embodies the attitudes we use to create an inclusive work environment. As problem solvers, we believe there’s always room for growth and evolution and that what makes us different provides unique perspectives that can also make us better. We extend beyond the traditional to also celebrate diverse ways of thinking and form inclusive workplaces. No matter where your journey with us begins, we look forward to seeing what impact you can make on us to improve, reshape, and enhance our culture.
What you’ll do as a Senior Project Manager…
- Direct all phases and activities of each project to achieve high quality and productivity in the work performed.
- Ensure all jobs or contracts are fulfilled to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Oversee inspections, job safety audits, and assures accurate scope, placement, and conformance with the contract.
- Build strategic, effective relationships with customers, contractors, etc.
- Apply critical thinking skills to resolve project problems in high-pressure situations while maintaining effectiveness, professionalism, and a strategic view of project priorities.
- Build meaningful relationships, grow and develop professionally, and have opportunities to advance to operational management and construction director roles.
Our best candidates…
- Will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in electrical, project management, business administration, construction management, or a related field.
- Will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in project management.
- Will have experience and proficiency using construction software tools and project management tools and techniques, construction methods and materials, estimating, and costing.
- Possess expertise in all aspects of project planning, particularly in financial projections and budgeting.
- Are receptive to those who have a different point of view as a way to consider new ideas or approaches and respect the perspectives of others.
Our team members benefit from...
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans for you & dependents
- Financial Benefits including 401(k) and Financial Resources
- Employee Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
While the compensation for this position is ultimately dependent upon the candidate’s experience and qualifications, the approximate salary range for this position is $84,000/year to $142,000/year.
Parsons Electric is dedicated to providing an equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, religion, protected veterans status, disability status, or any other legally protected characteristic. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is an important aspect of our culture and we encourage all women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply!