Title / Position: Property Maintenance Supervisor
Position type: Year-round, Full-time: Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: Property Services Director
Pay Rate of $20-$25 an hour depending on experience.
Summary: Primary responsibility is to supervise maintenance requests from (299) Bromley Village homeowners and 18 Village Associations. Reports to and supports Property Services Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 2 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor.
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
This position supervises the Maintenance and Cleaning Departments, a team of 3-6 year-round and seasonal individuals of varying skill levels, specialties, and work environments.
This job operates primarily in a mixed environment; both a professional office environment as well as outdoors and indoors throughout Bromley Village. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, mail machines, and fax machines as well as all forms of hand and power tools used in modern construction projects. Work outdoors (any time of year) is likely throughout the base of operations.
This is largely an active role working both indoors and outdoors, in and out of vehicles, up and down ladders, in confined spaces, and on exposed surfaces. Movement and work around the entire resort is essential in this position. Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs up and down stairs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.