Are you a Program Intervention Technician who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play. Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan.
- 80 hours of paid time off.
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education.
- Career growth opportunities.
Pay Range: $15.00 to 15.79 per hour. Based on your education, experience and credentials.
What You Will Be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will be working directly in a therapeutic setting with individuals with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder. Constant engagement with and supervision of the individuals will be a requirement for staff. This will include programs specific to the individual's needs based on their IP; implementation of Applied Behavioral Analysis (which is a highly scheduled, therapeutic approach to teach expected behavior and life skills); implementation of highly structured Behavior Support Plans and other approaches that the team determines appropriate for the individual. Implementation of intense behavioral programming is likely for issues including self-injury, aggression and elopement.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate in English, including both spoken and in writing.
- One year of experience working with intellectually or developmentally disabled individuals and experience implementing ABA
- First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant; delegated nursing (training will be provided, if not already certified).
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Proof of auto insurance
- No more than five points on driving record
Special Skills & Requirements
- Must be detail-oriented and have competent literacy and writing, documentation, communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Must be able to use tools and equipment as required – including pushing/pulling wheelchairs, lifting consumers with hoyer lifts
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.