Proozy is America's fastest-growing eCommerce deals site and the largest privately-held online retailer specializing in selling famous brands of apparel, footwear, and accessories for the entire family.
We're looking for a driven and hardworking Assistant Buyer to join our dynamic team here in Eagan, MN. As an innovative company, we are looking for candidates who share our core values of excellence, passion, and integrity to grow with us.
Our eCommerce business is growing very quickly and we are looking to build out our buying team as quickly as possible to match our customers' need for Great Deals On Famous Brands. It's the Buying and Merchandising Team that ensures that Proozy procures well-known and popular products our customer's want.
The Assistant Buyer will partner with the buying team to execute a strategy and perform general administrative tasks supporting vendor and product selection. If you're seeking a position that is driven by the thrill of a good deal and supporting our rapid growth then you should look at joining our team today!
What you'll be doing:
- Supports administration support to the buying team with vendor relationships, bidding, samples, planning, etc.
- Serves as a resource for the coordination, execution and communication over overall product information to vendors as well as internal departments.
- Communication and execution of product level information with vendors
- Execute and track purchase orders including returns to vendor (RTVs)
- Complete competitor, market, sales, contract and pricing analysis
- Utilizes many reporting resources, analyze existing style productivity, vendor performance and deliver recommendations for action plans
What you'll bring to the table:
- BA in Retail Merchandising, Business or relateable degree
- Knowledgeable buying in a eCommerce environment preferred (not required)
- Excellent communication skills to build strong relationships
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and able to take direction
- Creativity, adaptability and flexibility
What we bring to the table:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Employee Discount on all merchandise (cost plus 10%)
- A working environment that celebrates entrepreneurial skill sets and opportunity to get creative
- A team of ridiculously talented coworkers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.