We know what you're thinking. "What kind of name is IncredibleBank?"
Well, we're glad you asked.
With a name like IncredibleBank, we have a lot to live up to. Our name is a promise we make every day to our customers and to our employees (and hey, that could be you!). A promise that we strive to be incredible in everything we do. A promise that will help our customers, fellow employees, and our communities to do the incredible.
At IncredibleBank, we're all about ICE. What's ICE? ICE stands for Incredible Customer ExperienceTM (that's right - an experience so good and so important we trademarked it). ICE illustrates the core values that drive everything we do - how we conduct business, how we treat each other, and how we continuously strive to build on our model of customer-focused banking. Our core values have been in place for more than 50 years and continue to influence every aspect of our operation today.
So - how can you help us live up to our name?
About the Role
We are eager to discuss the prospect of you joining our team as our next incredible team member! This position reports to the VP, Information Technology and will be responsible for managing the company's technology systems, network, and help desk functions. Working as a hands-on manager who can do, as well as lead, this individual will play a critical role in delivering and maintaining an Incredible Customer Experience by leading and managing the activities of the help desk team.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to partner with team members and key stakeholders to provide Incredible Customer Experiences of your own by completing tasks such as:
- Develops and recommends plans for expansion of programs, operations, and technology products.
- Motivates and leads a high-performance team for designated areas; to include recruiting, retaining, and developing the team.
- Maintains essential IT operations, including operating systems, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Responsible for operation of all networking, server, storage, enterprise applications and cloud-based services delivered to the organization.
- Management of system technology to support information privacy and security requirements; maintenance of confidentiality, integrity and availability of data minimizing the risk of data loss and downtime.
- Delivers operational, technical and functional expertise in the development of Bank and departmental policies and procedures.
- Acts as primary contact for assigned vendors for engagement and management for supported solutions.
- Implements infrastructure solutions that follow industry best practices and follows the latest security guidelines recommended by the cyber security team.
- Acts as liaison between cross-functional teams. Proactively meets with other departments to identify and solution friction points, evaluate new technology, communicate technology changes, and/or offer opportunities for collaboration.
This is a full-time position, averaging approximately 40 hours/week. Schedule may vary between the hours of 7:30 am to 5:30 pm CST Monday through Friday.
You do what is right over what is easy. You don't settle for 'good enough.' You're driven to learn and grow. You recognize your impact on the customer experience, regardless of your role.
Those attributes are just a few things our incredible employees have in common.
And, if you're a innovative people-manager looking for an opportunity to envision and showcase how technology can be implemented to solve challenges and scale to growth, we'd be so excited to learn a little more about you and your interests in joining the team! Our recommended and preferred qualifications are:
- 5+ years direct experience in WAN/LAN networks, Windows desktops/servers and virtualization required.
- 3+ years management and/or supervisory experience required.
- Change management and project management experience desired.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should also have knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, desktop build packages and server-based operating systems. Knowledge of networking systems and configurations. Proficient knowledge of enterprise storage solutions including SAN/NAS system, hosted applications and required integrations, mobile devices and applications, ticket and asset management software, archive and workflow applications, Microsoft O365, and InTune.
- Relentless customer service mentality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
- Awareness and observance of new technology and implementation strategies.
About Our Benefits and Compensation
Our promise of ICE extends to our employees as well. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to show our appreciation by offering top-tier benefits and, dare we say, more than competitive compensation that we're willing to discuss up front.
And we are constantly evaluating and improving our benefits. In fact, eligible employees receive over 30 days off per calendar year! That includes 18 days of PTO to begin, PLUS an Anniversary Holiday, Birthday Holiday, Wellness Holiday, and 12 observed Bank Holidays.
Check out our total rewards package at: https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/
About the Company
IncredibleBank first started in 1967 as River Valley Bank with a single location in Rothschild, WI. And we may have strong roots in community banking, but IncredibleBank wasn't awarded as one of America's Most Innovative Banks by the Independent Community Bankers of America for our popcorn Fridays. Though we do love free popcorn...
We strive to stay on the leading edge of banking technology with the goal providing the best, simplest way for our customers across the country to do their banking. But if our customers need us, they can pick up the phone and talk to a real person. And that's what makes us America's first national online community bank. And who doesn't love the idea of a national community?
Today, IncredibleBank is a $1.7 billion-asset institution that has grown to 15 brick-and-mortar locations with customers in all 50 states. But we know that as an employer, it's less about size than it is about culture. That's why we're especially proud to have been recognized and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.