Under the direction of, and reporting to the Coating Lead, the Coating Operator is responsible for operation of the Extrusion Coating lines.
1. Perform various production and service tasks on all work centers related to the set-up and operation of the coating line, following written procedures and instructions.
2. Provide leadership and direction for all machine crew members when operating the line through effective communication.
3. Perform and document all the necessary testing of both raw materials and finished products using established company test methods.
4. Make quality related decisions utilizing product specification testing, which includes defective material identification and flagging for the next operation.
5. Make time and quantity entries into the computer system.
6. Provide necessary communication at shift change.
7. Perform all necessary preventative maintenance as required.
8. Perform all necessary housekeeping as required.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.