Ready to take charge of your career and move it forward? Do you want to be part of a passionate, fast-paced environment focused on keeping our nation moving? Interested in a transportation career but don't have experience? Interested in moving on from the Food Service or Retail industry and want to learn something new?
Meet USAT! It takes a winning team to build and maintain an industry leader. That's where you come in! We seek vibrant, energetic self-starters to grow a career with us.
What's in it for me?
Beyond all that you would expect from any job (Medical insurance, 401(k), life insurance and more), we want to offer you more. At USAT we provide continued training and development, a growing team, and a place you can call home.
∑ No transportation experience necessary - we will train you up on all you need to know
∑ Career development opportunities within our growing company
∑ A family feel and fun company culture (come show off your killer ping pong skills)
∑ Strong company vision and values that provide the why behind everything we do
Interested? Read on to learn more and submit your application.
Grow, thrive, and make a difference with us.
Lead a fleet of 10+ drivers and manage driver availability to maximize fleet productivity. Supervises employees who transport cargo to and from specified locations. Oversees the loading and unloading of company vehicles. Schedules drivers and assigns routes to maximize productivity.
- Dispatch drivers, provide detailed directions and instructions to drivers
- Builds and assigns load orders in TMS, Schedule and/or reschedule delivery times for loads
- Track and Trace
- Completes various standard reports and ad hoc reports accurately and on time
- Maximize equipment and driver utilization
- Conduct safety meetings and coach drivers on safety issues including: Hours of Service, Speed, Drive Cams, and CSA violations
This position will be required to work in an office environment with moderate noise levels, and, with or without reasonable accommodation is required to:
- Occasional after hours and weekend support required.
- Remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
- Frequently operate a computer for extended periods of time and regularly operate other office productivity machines.
- Occasionally ascend/descend stairs and move up to 20 pounds of office objects.
- Frequently communicate with peers, supervisors, third parties, and other employees to exchange accurate information and answer questions.
- Occasionally attend meetings in buildings outside corporate office and at off-site locations with various internal conditions and requiring travel in various external conditions.
- Minimal Travel domestically as necessary <10%.