Interactive Government Holdings (IGH) is seeking qualified, trained and capable individual to serve as the Deputy Program Manager for the Army Transition Assistance program. The Deputy Program Manager is an integral member of the TAP Program leadership team and as such will serve as the daily contract for the company's employees while working closely with Army TAP program leadership team. The DPM will work closely with the Contracting Officer's Representative and other government officials to ensure full execution of the transition contract.
Established in 2006, Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a leading professional services and technology provider to the Federal government whose mission is to serve our men and women in uniform globally and their support systems locally. We utilize strategy, data science and technology to make the programs we execute more efficient for the people our programs serve. Currently, IGH has a national and international contract staff as well as a small HQ team in Springfield.
IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine. We are proud of our ability to shape tomorrow, while ensuring all active duty personnel and reservists can carry out their critical missions and tasks today.
The Deputy Program Manager (DPM) is responsible to the Program Manager for the efficient and effective execution of the Transition contract. The Deputy Program Manager serves as the overarching leader of the company's employees and will work closely with the Program Manager, Contracting Officer's Representative, Government Representatives and Transition Headquarters Staff to ensure the proper execution of the transition contract. The DPM is the primary focus of the contract and is responsible for the contract staffs performance.
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
Although not an all-inclusive listing the PM’s duties include the following:
- Serve as a point of contact with the government and manage all contract operations at the Headquarters level.
- Assist in managing the contractor program and project teams for optimal program effectiveness
- Assist the PM in providing operational expertise and oversight of the Program Management Office (PMO)
- Assist the PM in providing in Directing and managing PMO actions for day-to-day TAP functions to ensure all contract requirements are met
- Conduct command level briefings to government personnel and TAP stakeholders
- Implement and provide guidance to PMO staff on TAP policies and processes.
- Operational program focus is primary duty
- Assist PM with direct Face-to-face assistance with HRC Management Team
- Assist PM with leading PMO team to provide analysis of transition policies and its impact to SFL – TAP staff and client services while also providing
- workable solutions for execution to HRC and IMCOM
- Assist with guiding the contract staff IRT offering specialized courses tailored to the needs of the installation
- Assist with providing advice and guidance regarding TAPXXI
- Communicate with CIMs, DHRs, TSMs, TSSs and other government stakeholders regularly to ensure smooth execution
- Assist PM to provide advice and guidance regarding TAPXXI; Assist PM with assisting government with analyzing business’ activities, expenses, establishing goals, and communicating the strategy throughout the organization
- Assist PM with directing, defining, and coordinating program issues and
- find workable solutions
- Assist with monitoring technical issues (TAPXXI) and preparing/analyzing specialized adhoc reports.
- Provide guidance to SFL – TAP staff in regard to new surveys; pilots; and, planning for surges
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field 3+ years in a management role
- Exceptional leadership skills, time management, facilitation and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of the TAP program
- Working knowledge of government chain of command and transition policies.
- Working knowledge of change management principles
- Applicants must successfully undergo a background investigation (National Agency Check)
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to meet and correspond regularly with a government counterpart.
- Master’s degree in business administration or related field
- Strong working knowledge of TAP and program requirements
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, 401K, Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
IGH is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.