Looking for an applicant with strong industrial tire knowledge, great communication, ad organizational skills.
- Maintain national tire accounts with reputable manufacturers
- Create and maintain good service relationships with service vendors.
- Purchase all tires for Truck and Equipment.
- Maintain tire inventory for all Carver locations.
- Survey and inspect off-the-road equipment and truck tire conditions.
- Casing management, rotating tires, match tire heights for tread wear and service life.
- Increase production
- Manage incoming and outgoing tires for required services.
- Manage steel and aluminum wheel reconditioning.
- Schedule preventive tire service and maintenance.
- Manage and control all tire expenses.
- Research and develop new systems to help manage tires.
- Provide tire and safety training to new technicians.
- Must go to each Carver location and inspect tires and maintain the program weekly.
Pay - From $25.00 per hour
Excellent Benefits - Medical, Dental, 401K 8% Match, Paid vacation.