General Dentist- Full Time with Benefits!
As a Dentist with our team, you will be a key clinical leader in a general dental practice. You will be responsible for delivering superior service to patients and leading a team within the practice while ensuring the highest standards of patient care and staff morale. Clinical responsibilities include restorative dentistry, endo, extractions, implant restoration, Invisalign and sedation. Guardian Dentists are offered clinical autonomy, and are also provided mentorship from some of the best clinicians in the industry to encourage and support your clinical growth.
Dentist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide general dentist treatment, diagnose dental needs, and formulate treatment plans to prevent and eliminate dental disease and restore patient to natural form and function.
- Trained implant placement and restoration is valuable but not required.
- Must be able to multitask and manage 2-3 ops and delegate tasks to assistants.
- We offer same-day treatment to our patients, as a result, the schedule can quickly change, and your willingness to be flexibility is essential.
- Reviews and follows all dental protocols, policies and procedures for compliancy
- Works to ensure the productivity and effectiveness of the dental staff, in terms of utilization and patient satisfaction.
- Promotes oral health by providing educational information on all phases of preventative and restorative dentistry and oral Hygiene.
- Demonstrates positive personal attributes such as honesty, integrity and professionalism in all aspects of the role.
- DMD or DDS degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Residency training ( AEGD/ GPR) is a plus
- Confidence doing all restorative, crown and Bridge, extractions & RCT
- Experience using Cerec is preferred
- Outstanding relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to create a high morale, collegial, high-effective environment
- High comfort with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, high growth and fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Intellectually curious
Compensation & Structure:
Competitive compensation package with a pathway to partnership. Additional benefits include:
- Competitive Health benefit and 401K package.
- CE course credits.
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Equipment provided.
- Strong new patients average per month.
- Digital office with 3D scan.
- Most PPO/private insurance patients
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.