TicketNetwork, Inc., is a high-tech leader in the ticketing industry. Founded in 2002, TicketNetwork hosts a leading online exchange with over $5.5 billion in ticket inventory. We power a vast network of websites that enable buyers and sellers to exchange tickets to thousands of events. Check out our website at: https://corporate.ticketnetwork.com/careers/index.aspx
The Contact Center Associate is an advanced Contact Center service position, tasked with fielding certain Sales and all support calls and emails for the Call Center and Fulfillment Team.
This position requires employees to act as the first line of contact for the inbound customer support enquiries via phone calls and emails from clients, as well as for the incoming inquiries for the Fulfillment Team. The position also acts as a bridge between supplying partners and clients, using phone outreach to clarify and troubleshoot client issues. This position will also be involved in email communication to better service clients.
- Fielding inbound support calls and emails, with the intent of resolving all first level support.
- Contacting supplying teams via telephone to discuss and confirm delivery details, and updates.
- Relaying delivery information to clients
- Acting as a liaison via internal chats and email communications between retail clients and the Fulfillment Team
- Refills orders via web site partner sites to assist clients
- Fields inbound support calls for partner sites
- Troubleshooting and answering general questions related to client ticket requests
- Contacts Broker partners via telephone to discuss and confirm delivery details, and updates
- Coordinates delivery updates with clients
- Communicates with other internal departments as necessary