TicketNetwork, Inc., is a high-tech leader in the ticketing industry. Founded in 2002, TicketNetwork hosts a leading online exchange with over $5.5 billion in ticket inventory. We power a vast network of websites that enable buyers and sellers to exchange tickets to thousands of events. Check out our website at: https://corporate.ticketnetwork.com/careers/index.aspx
TicketNetwork is seeking an E-Commerce Account Associate to join our Ancillary Orbitz team. In the role, the E-Commerce Account Associate will be responsible for marketing and merchandising on the site, developing and managing web content, assistance with SEO projects and associated marketing analysis, as well as business development and account management. Additional projects and tasks will be assigned as needed. Ideal candidates will possess a passion for digital marketing and a desire to assist the team in making data-driven decisions connected to increasing revenue.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ancillary site (on site) mktg/merchandising
• Ancillary site content management (page articles and images).
• SEO project-related assistance to SEO Associate on team.
• Ancillary site data analysis, weekly, and special reports (includes client SLA KPI reports, data projects by site, pricing model strategy & testing, and UX A/B testing)
• Ancillary business development demo build management
• Assisting others on team where needed (production work with images & content, research, and more)
- 4-year college degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, MIS/BIS, or related field
- At least one year of experience working in a professional role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be productive in a team-oriented environment
- Affinity for analysis and ability to interpret quantitative reports
- Exposure to MS Office Suite
- Experience with SEO, SEM or PPC a plus experience developing web content and/or running web analytics strongly preferred
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.