At TicketNetwork, we create the memories of a lifetime by connecting event ticket buyers and sellers to sought-after events worldwide. Through our flagship product, the TicketNetwork® Point-of-Sale, and our other innovative solutions, we power a vast network of websites that enable buyers and sellers to exchange tickets to more than 100,000 events. Since our inception in 2002, we have built the future of the event ticket marketplace by charting new courses.
Working at TicketNetwork is a chance to break out and chart your own path, share your ideas, discover innovative solutions, and to work on company initiatives with visibility at all levels of the organization. Your unique approach, intellectual curiosity, exceptional dedication, and entrepreneurial spirit; combined with your ability to make an impact can shape the future of your career and our success. We reward talent and high performance with growth, advancement, and professional development. Seize the opportunity and join the TicketNetwork team!
The Receptionist is accountable for all front desk operations and providing administrative support across the company. As the Receptionist, you are often the first and last point of contact for our company and creating an impression of warmth and professionalism is key. General tasks include directing phone calls, coordinating front-desk activities, mail distribution, taking badge photos and other administrative duties. As the Receptionist you must be reliable, flexible, and able to multitask. Ultimately, the Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Answers telephone and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Transfers callers to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable. Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions, company fax numbers, company websites and other related information.
- Greets and directs visitors and new hires upon arrival to the company.
- Greets and receives clients for important meetings.
- Upon new hire arrival, sets up back drop and takes employee photos. Sends the photos to HR for badge creation.
- Maintains lost and found items.
- Verifies employee guest ID’s, provides visitor passes, and maintains visitor log.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.) as well as office vendor services (food delivery etc.).
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assistance with other tasks as assigned