Are you an Outreach Manager who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Would Be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will help connect people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges to specialized programs, services, and primary dental health care. In this dynamic, hybrid role, you’ll work closely with subject matter experts and our expanding sales team to develop new referral partners and drive patient acquisition.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Serves as ‘ambassador’ for Boundless Programs, promoting our primary care, dental, behavioral health, and speech services to other agencies, employers, government agencies, and potential clients.
- Maintains appropriate daily, monthly, quarterly and annual referral goals as assigned.
- As a member of the Community Outreach team, additional duties may include helping organize or staff community health education events or other functions of this department as directed.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all internal programs and programs within the community.
- Facilitates and promotes access to services for the special need's populations, low-income
- communities, and their families.
- Provides reliable follow-up to assure continued utilization by new referral agencies.
- Documents all encounters in Salesforce and according to established procedure.
- Performs other duties incidental to work described herein.
- Conducts job duties in a professional and caring manner.
- Works in harmony with others and exhibits a positive attitude and a commitment to the basic Mission of I Am Boundless.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Minimum Two to four years of outreach, customer care, sales, training or account management experience
- Skilled in using personal computers, databases and word processing software required.
- Effective customer service, communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills needed for interaction with contacts.
- Experience building relationships with a network of community organizations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Knowledge of the health care field, behavioral health, autism spectrum disorder, and intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred.
- Two to four years of experience working in a community-based healthcare, social service or similar setting preferred.
- Medicaid experience is strongly preferred.
- Valid Ohio Driver's License and insurable driving record (no more than five points).
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.