Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery is looking for a professional, friendly, energetic and enthusiastic individual to assist with breakfast service. The Server will report to the Hotel Manager but work closely with the Director of Hospitality. This position is part-time.
We offer competitive hourly pay, discounted hotel rates at Trump Hotels, and winery discounts.
Position: Breakfast Server
Location: Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery - 20 minutes south of Downtown Charlottesville
Schedule: 7 am to 12pm, weekend availability
Wage: $9/hourly plus gratuity
- Great and educate guest on Trump Winery, the Albemarle Estate menu, wine and Charlottesville tourism
- Serve wine and food to guests in an expeditious and highly guest oriented fashion
- Respond well to guest questions regarding Trump Winery, Trump Winery entrees and suisin, winemaking, and Albemarle Estate
- Clean, organize, and stock the kitchen, storage rooms, and restrooms
- Process payment transactions on POS system
- Work in a team environment as well as independently
- Attend schedule ongoing trainings
- Perform daily cleaning
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to interact with guests with all levels of fine dining and wine knowledge
- Flexible availability to include weekends and holidays
- Can handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to communicate professionally in person and on the phone at all times
- Possesses passion for providing exceptional wine and food to guests
- Ability to anticipate guests needs and respond appropriately
- Ability to lift 50 lbs frequently
- Ability to stand for extend periods of time
- Ability to successfully pass criminal background check
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise, and hotels
- Monthly wine training opportunities
- Two paid team volunteer days per year
*Full time employees only
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).