Are you a Community Living Services Administrator who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will ensure that homes are safe and well-maintained. Directs, supervises, and assists in planning overall operation of the supported living program; arranges work assignments and schedules to ensure proper coverage as needed; maintains a system of program evaluation; assists with the preparation of and operates program within the annual budget; provides for and supervises the accurate accounting and expenditures based on approved budgets.
Supervises assigned employees; screens, interviews, and recommends applicants for hire; recommends assignments; transfers, promotions, disciplinary actions, grievance resolutions, and other personnel actions; evaluates employee performance; develops and implements employee work schedules.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Ensures implementation of necessary procedures and reporting related to I.O. Waivers and county funding; oversees and maintains individual funding within allotted waiver amounts.
- Supervises and provides assessment, development, implementation, and evaluation of Individual Support Plans (ISPs) to assess, review and meet the needs of residents; ensures ISP is completed annually and ensures all identified needs are met; coordinates resident services with community agencies and employers of residents; supervises and provides for the health and safety of all residents assigned; interviews and evaluates potential consumers for entry into the Supported Living Program.
- Works with CQL evaluators on assessments and results of assessments to promote community inclusion and quality leadership.
- Provides liaison services with parents, employees, community agencies, and other interested parties; ensures compliance with all applicable standards; prepares and submits required reports and correspondence; provides staff training programs; operates county vehicles.
- May perform delegated nursing tasks and/or procedures.
- Schedules, trains, and assigns tasks to RM Staff.
- Meets with staff to resolve problem issues, verbally counsels staff, and makes disciplinary recommendations.
- Attends ISP meetings for residents in Supported Living, reviews checklist and follow-up
- Participates in programs and activities with residents in the apartment and the community.
- Monitors and reports resident funds based on approved budgets.
- Maintains regular contact with parents and family members.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Evaluates RM Staff.
- Monitors resident programs by observation, participation, and outcomes.
- Interviews potential staff and makes recommendations to hire.
- Prepares and operates an annual budget and ensures individuals maintain their funding within allocated waiver amounts.
- Monitors the health of residents by participating in meetings with the nurse, social worker(s), and behavior manager(s).
- Serves as the contact person with County Board Service Coordination and FCBMR/DD.
- Operates county vehicles.
- Coordinates admissions by participating in pre-admission visits, evaluations, and reporting to the team.
- Provides and participates in In-service training.
- May perform delegated nursing tasks and/or procedures.
- Participates in CQL reviews, follow-ups, and outcomes.
- Schedules and chairs monthly UIR/MUI reviews.
- Supervises case management support to consumers engaged in behavioral health services, including community psychiatric support and therapeutic support to promote the coordination and implementation of treatment goals.
- Supervises implementation of behavioral health treatment by providing services based on the individual’s behavioral health/developmental needs, including, but not limited to, skill development, problem-solving, conflict resolution, crisis intervention, and coordination of care.
- Supervises any documentation needed for the individual in compliance with Boundless policies and procedures.
- Train and supervise the completion of CPST Billing.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Psychology, Education, or a related field.
- Must be able to lift, bend, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Five years of experience in residential programming and one year of supervisory experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant. (Training will be provided if not already certified).
- Valid Ohio Driver's License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles; proof of auto insurance; insurable driving record (five points or fewer).
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.