Are you a SQL Developer who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing applications that interface with SQL databases and use APIs to transfer data between business applications, data warehouses, and data analytic tools.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop high-quality data solutions using SQL and APIs to facilitate data transfer between business applications, data warehouses, and data analytics
- Create custom reports
- Develops, implements, and optimizes stored procedures and functions
- Analyzes existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Suggests new queries where appropriate
- Develops procedures and scripts for data migration
- Troubleshoots problems with SQL, database design, APIs, and interactions
- Reviews and interprets ongoing business requirements for data access, usage, and reports
- Interprets business requirements (written or oral) into technical specifications and interprets technical issues into business terms
- Acts independently under general supervision
- Self-monitors assignments to report status to project teams and management
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Two to four years' relevant professional work experience
- Must have in-depth knowledge of SQL and relational database design and management
- Experience using APIs to facilitate data transfer across applications
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to communicate to all levels of the organization, including interpreting technical concerns for non-technical individuals
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and the self-motivation to improve skills and abilities
- Should be willing to develop an understanding of IAB business in behavioral health, primary care, and intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Good time and task management skills
- Experience with newer non-relational database technologies
- Experience with data analytics and business intelligence applications
- Experience with the healthcare industry, especially clinical, behavioral health, and intellectual and developmental disabilities
Location: This position is remote but is required to be within a select few states
- OH, PA, NC, MI, VT, NV, TN
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.